11.01.2012

Spicy Korean Tofu Soup

I'm surprised my Korean feast took so long to post. Almost a year ago, we had friends over and hosted a Korean themed dinner. We served spare-ribs, tofu soup, kimchee fried rice, and of course more kimchee on the side. It was a good time and simply delicious. I love Korean cuisine from the little side dishes to the cook-yourself fun and if you haven't tried it before, you're definitely missing out.

I'll need to dig up the recipe for the other dishes so I will post the soup for now. I don't stick to the same recipe each time; I just know that I use two different sites (#1 and #2) and I somehow combine the two sets of ingredients and instructions. Promise - I will one day have a solid recipe that I will gather from these various sites and post the one to share, but I'm afraid to say that that day is not today...






No comments:

Post a Comment