9.13.2011

Apartment Therapy Post!

So when we first toured our Japantown townhouse, I already pictured where the couch was going, how to fill the space between the dining room and living room, and what direction our bed was going to face. I was also a big reader of the Apartment Therapy site and had aspirations of getting our house featured on the interior design website. Well, over the weekend I submitted a few photos of our place on their online form and this morning, we were featured as a "House Call". Better yet, I'll be working with the site to get a full House Tour going, which will feature 25-30 photos of the entire house and little interview with us. For now, the link to the House Call is below and I will post the link to the House Tour soon!

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/house-tours/-peters-from-scratch-newlywed-nest-house-call-155919

No comments:

Post a Comment