12.15.2011

Nachos and Lots of It

Sorry for the month long hiatus!  The last month was filled with a trip to Vegas, my birthday, Thanksgiving, then a trip to LA and Maui.  It was fun-filled indeed, but really didn't leave many nights to cook a meal.  Last night was nice to finally get back into my kitchen and whip up something nice.  Well, I pulled a fast one and just put together my usual steak salad.  It's our attempt to eat healthy after eating out so much lately.  Since it was nothing new, I do have a vault of old meals I've cooked and just haven't blogged about.  So with that said, I give you.....nacho night!!  This was a massive platter that could have easily fed 4 people.  Do note that the pretty guacamole was proudly homemade!  I've kept a recipe for a few years now so I don't remember where I got it from, but it's pretty standard and more importantly, really yummy.


Ingredients
3 avocados
1 lime
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup diced onions
3 tbsp chopped cilantro
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1 tsp minced garlic
1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)


And you just mix it all together!


No comments:

Post a Comment